Sunday, September 03, 2006


BALTIMOREEEEEE!!!!!!
Waddup all. Yup, it's that time again, Baltimore Con, and I'll be there both days, the 9th and the 10th, along wit family in tow. The wife got wind of the scantily clad women down there, and now I can't even go there alone to get crab wings!!!HaHa, it's great that she's trying to be a little more supportive of my lifelong hobby, especially wit the kids drawing now(Look out Kuberts!!!)
Anyway, I'm already on the second volume of Atomik Mike, an I will have news on the lil' guy that will blow you away. Soon .Yes, the suspense is killing me too. Anywayz, look out for Mike come say March, 2007, as Mike will now be published under the Desperado Publishing banner.
Well, gotta go, remember B-more, I'll be open fpr commisssions(if ya come early enough,)and I'll have prints for ya'll to purchase an marvel at, LOL
Cya Saturday!!!

No comments: